How to Apply First Graduate Certificate in Tamilnadu ?
Hello, student Welcome to newgovtjob today in this post we are talking about First Graduate Certificate in Tamilnadu like Vacancies, Post name, Age criteria, Eligibility criteria, Grant /pay scale, Mode of application, Fees details, Selection details, How to apply, Start date for application, the End date for application, etc..,
When you saw the post First Graduate Certificate in Tamilnadu, the job finder kindly rush up to apply as soon as the closing date was over. kindly share this post with friends and family.
In conclusion, all the job finders for the job make use of this post and make sure you succeed in your upcoming job. Also, share this post with your friends who are finding for jobs and with the relative to the nonperson whom you wish to make a success candidate for the jobs.
Layout the short details of the given job:-
We are posting First Graduate Certificate in Tamilnadu in our job alert site newgovtjob.xyz. You visit our website regularly and get the important government job details with educational details, and selection processes for how to apply for the recently published job in 2022. Daily we update Tamilnadu government jobs like tnpsc group2, group4, police, aavin job, railway exams, central government like SBI, Indian army, Indian navy, Indian Airforce, and also update private jobs like TCS, Flipkart, Amazon, HCL, etc. So, kindly advised the job finder to join our Tamilnadu job alert team for regular updates.
Needed Document to Apply First Graduate Certificate:-
- Address Proof (Ration Card, Voter id)
- Candidate TC
- Father and Mother TC
- Brother and Sister TC
- Aadhaar Card
- Self Declaration Form
Application fee Details of First Graduate Certificate in Tamilnadu:-
- Application Form – Rs 60
- Apply Charges – Rs 100 or E-Sevai Center Charges
Steps to apply for First Graduate Certificate in Tamilnadu:-
- One must have an account on the tnesevai website to apply for the First Graduate Certificate. CAN Number is also needed during the application process. The steps for applying for the First Graduate Certificate are:
- Log on to the website
- Click on Certificate Service
- Enter the username and password
- Download the form
- Enter all the necessary details
- Submit the form.
- After submitting the form, an application fee of Rs 60 is to be paid using a credit/debit card or via net banking. You have to need to get all documents safe and secure. You must get a printout and download the application form number.
Official notification First Graduate Certificate in Tamilnadu Details:-
|Official Press Release||Click here|
|Official Pdf||Click here|
|Today current jobs||Click here|